Delft, The Netherlands
At SystematIC we deliver excellence in advanced Analog and Mixed-signal SoC design with a focus on power conversion and sensor interface applications. To strengthen our team, we welcome a digital IC designer who can take a leading role in new IC designs based on solid experience in CMOS technology. You have a passion for designing digital IC’s, backed by professionalism and commitment to bring optimal solutions to our customers. You are fascinated by electronics and intend to continuously enhance your knowledge and capacities in this area. If taking lead and responsibility in the complete design cycle motivates you, we encourage you to contact us.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
Success of one or more programs you are involved in
Contribute to specification and IC & Digital architecture
Design of digital blocks for mixed-signal integrated circuits
Architecture selection, RTL coding, simulation, synthesis, place-&-route, parasitic extraction, delay calculation, static timing analysis, formal verification, ATPG patterns generation and verification
Use of common solutions like Fuse Control FSM, on-chip JTAG
Developing one or more areas of expertise in digital and mixed signal IC design
Working closely with Project Leader and other members of design team on simulation, testability and other topics
Participate in design reviews, report accomplishments and progress of design
Gathering lessons learned for programs you are involved in
You work closely with analog designers as well as test and application engineers to support both pre-silicon verification and post-silicon validation.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- MSc degree in electrical engineering, micro-electronics or similar
- 5+ years of digital design experience.
- Track record of successful projects with demonstrated technical contribution
- Experience with Cadence tools for semi-custom digital design
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
SystematIC offers a great working environment for talented, proactive and passionate people with diverse interesses and backgrounds. Our team shares a professional vision on integrated circuit design and product development and promotes a culture of openness, forward-thinking, problem solving and cooperation. We like to boost creativity and productivity in an open and inviting atmosphere.
- An inspiring, informal and open company culture
- Fully paid pension plan
- Good opportunities to work with teams from all over the world
- Direct customer contact and growth in responsibility
- Steady personal development within a flat organizational hierarchy
- A competitive remuneration
- 26 vacation days a year (with a 40-hour contract)
- The possibility to work from home (part-time)
- Monthly corporate gatherings with drinks and food
- Corporate events (at least twice a year)